If you have misaligned teeth and are stressed out about how to solve them, you have your solution. There was a traditional way of treating misaligned teeth, which included braces and wires. However, these braces were not comfortable for all, and people were also hesitant to smile due to braces. It was noticeable to all, cumbersome, and not desirable by all. Therefore, there is a new treatment method in which an invisible or transparent aligner is used to straighten your teeth in Hanover.
Invisalign straightens the teeth without brackets and wires, and it is customized as per your needs. So, if you want such Invisalign aligners, you can visit any family dentist in Hanover, who will check your teeth size and structure to make a customized aligner.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners that fit your teeth. The aligners are made up of transparent plastic that straightens your teeth and shifts them to the proper position. It is a removable aligner that you can wear for around 20-22 hours and remove as per your need. Therefore, it is different from braces in which it was difficult to remove the braces.
Invisalign puts pressure on teeth ligaments, which gradually stretch and change their positions. This is the main goal of Invisalign aligners: to straighten the teeth.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses 3D computer graphic technology with the science of dentistry. These Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth from their misaligned position to a proper alignment. The aligners are properly curated and made to fit into your teeth, and at every stage of treatment, it is customizable as per the teeth’ structure. The aligners put pressure on teeth to change their position and get fixed straightened teeth.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign Aligners?
- Invisalign is a comfortable aligner that is uniquely designed to improve your smile.
- It provides you freedom to go anywhere without allowing others to know that you have used aligners.
- You can eat anything you want, any favorite dish, without any tension of stocking between the braces.
- It is easy to take care of your oral health as you can remove it while brushing and flossing.
- You can also save your mouth from cuts, which is the major problem in braces.
- It is easy to get service as it is available at your home. You can call doctors at home for your tooth inspection.
Thus, there are several benefits of Invisalign, which prove to be the best solution to your misaligned teeth.